Processing of personal data, Code 30 June 2003 n. 196
The Code 196/2003 (concerning the protection of personal data) governs the processing of personal data, meaning for treatment “any operation or set of operations carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording , organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database. “
In general terms, the law requires for such a treatment, the consent of the person concerned. In addition, the law states that the person concerned must be provided with the information that is included in this report. In accordance with the commitment and care that the data controller dedicated to the protection of personal data, we inform you about modality, purpose and scope of communication and diffusion of your personal data and about your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
- Principle of responsibility. The processing of personal data is handled over time by appropriate responsibilities identified within the company.
- Principle of pertinence of data collection. Personal data are processed lawfully and fairly; they are recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; they are relevant and not excessive in accordance with the purpose of treatment; they are kept for the time necessary for the purposes of collection.
- Principle of use purpose. The purposes of the processing of personal data are made known to the parties concerned at the time of collection.
- Principle of verifiability. Personal data are organized and maintained so that the person, if he wishes, can know what data has been collected and stored, can control their quality or ask for correction, integration, cancellation due to law violation or objection to treatment, to exercise all rights, pursuant to and within the limits of art. 7, law. n. 196/03.
- Principle of safety. Personal information are protected by security measures: technical, informatics, logistical and procedural, against the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, and unauthorized access or treatment not allowed.
Types of data collected
The software procedures and the computer system used to operate the websites, acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their nature could, through processing and association with data held by the Holder or by third parties, identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, file size obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This data will be used by the owner for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the site to identify pages preferred by users in order to provide more adequate content and to check correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
Cookies are files that can be recorded on the hard drive of your computer. This allows easier navigation and use of the site. Cookies can be used to establish whether there has been any contact between your computer and our pages. It is identified only the cookie stored on your computer.
Cookies on a website are divided into the following main categories:
- Technical Cookies: these cookies make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for different purposes and are usually installed by the owner of the website.
- Profiling Cookies: these cookies are used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be used to transmit to the user’s terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigating online.
This site uses Technical Cookies for the only purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic network, or as absolutely needed to the provider of a service explicitly requested by the user, in order to provide that service” (Paragraph 1, Art. 122 of the Code). Technical Cookies can be divided into:
- Browsing or session Cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas).
- Analytic Cookies, similar to technical cookies used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site. This site uses Google Analytics as an external service with masking IP address. You can download a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics (read more).
- Functionality Cookies, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example language or products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
This site uses third party cookies to offer more functionalities, such as: social sharing buttons, social plugins (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn), embedded video player (YouTube) or maps (Google Maps). For more information about these Cookies please visit the following pages:
In presence of third-party cookies TAZ Group srl declines all responsiblities for any data collection and profiling that occurs unexpectedly by agreements or on the basis of unilateral modification of such agreements with the third party provider.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Visitor can refuse or revoke the authorization at any time by selecting the corresponding parameters in the specific options of his browser. For more information on how to do this you can refer to your browser instructions:
Be aware that the decision not to accept cookies from the browser may limit the functions available on our site.
Use of IP addresses
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer browser each time you connect to the Internet through your Internet service provider or a LAN / WAN business that uses the same Internet protocols. The IP address is necessary to the server’s Web site in order to send the information concerning the pages visited and allows viewing the contents. IP addresses are usually anonymous, since they are not directly associated with an identified user, and are used if necessary only for statistical purposes.
Collection of personal data
Taz Group srl collects personal information of its users only when the same register to access a specific service. In other cases, our website’s visit is completely anonymous. The data that TAZ Group srl requires for registration are those defined by law “basic data” (ie. Personal data); in no case it will require users to the provision of so-called “sensitive” data, as defined by paragraph d), art. 4.1 of the “Code”. Where registration is required, users will see, at the end of the page on which data are loaded, the check box relating to ‘”information”. Clicking on it, they can refer to this document in order to read more and choose to give the consent to the processing of data provided consciously. Only giving consent it will be possible proceed to registration. The site uses for registration, required fields and optional fields. The data included in the required fields are strictly necessary for the provision of services. Those to be included in the optional fields are useful for the improvement of services and communications, to respond in the best way to the needs of users and to inform them about special offers and new products.
Processing and storage of data
Mode data processing
In relation to the purposes mentioned above, the data are processed using manual, computer-aided and electronic modes strictly related to purpose and, in any case, ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data, with the commitment by you to communicate promptly any corrections, modifications and upgrades.
This treatment can be carried out on behalf of TAZ Group srl in the manner described above and in accordance with criteria that guarantee security and confidentiality, by companies, firms, institutions and external consultants appointed responsible only in regard to the processing they made.
Place of data processing
The data processing related to the Website take place at the headquarters of TAZ Group srl; at the behest of the owner, the treatments are handled by technical staff or others charged with occasional maintenance. Besides, they pass and reside for the time required for the service through the server of providers external to TAZ Group srl, for example, but not only, Internet (ISP) or email service providers.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contracts established. Subsequently they will only be used for legal obligations or commercial purposes.
None of your personal information at TAZ Group srl is due to the definition of “sensitive data” or “judicial data” referred to subparagraphs d) and e), art. 4, Code 196/2003.
Rights of interested parties
Note also that, according to art. 7, Code 196/2003, the person concerned by processing of data has the right to:
- have confirmation, in an intelligible and free way, whether or not personal data relating to him exist at headquarters in Via Gandolfo 4, 12100 Cuneo (CN);
- obtain the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law or after decayed necessity to be stored;
- oppose to the processing for legitimate reasons or treatment purposes like sending advertising materials, direct sales, marketing research and communications.
Notice is hereby given that the owner of the personal data is TAZ Group srl, with registered office in via Gandolfo, 4 12100 Cuneo (CN).
NOTE: At any time users can exercise their rights under art. 7, Code 196/2003 including the right to access to the register of the Guarantor or access, correct, delete or oppose the processing of data.
The request for cancellation may also be performed with a simple e-mail by writing to [email protected] or [email protected] with as object “request cancellation and / or change data” with the minimum data needed to complete the request.
This information may be subject to future changes.